Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Why have a wedding consultant....

Congratulations, you’re getting married! How utterly exciting! Now, you need a consultant to help you with all the details. With over 17 years of experience, I can lead you through the excitement and allow you enjoy your day while I take care of all your needs. I can share secrets that will make your day remarkable and will allow you to stay calm and focused. I will be there every step of the way with support and a smile.

Every time I meet a bride I get so excited! I love hearing about all the wonderful details and feel honored that I get to be a part of making your dream a reality. I not only love what I do and make gorgeous floral creations but bring a wealth of information with me. I also know other vendors that are just as professional and creative as I am and will make all your decision making go ever so smoothly. There are so many details you will be required to take care of that it can be very overwhelming. I am here to take the stress out of your day and put the fun and
romance back into it.

These days a budget is crucial. With my knowledge you get the WOW factor without breaking the bank. I can tell you what is expensive fluff and not necessary while guiding you through choosing what is needed. Above all keeping what is important to you. Elegance need not be expensive.

Remember that you cannot do everything yourself! Your wedding day is one of the most important and wonderful days of your life. It is meant to be celebrated and thoroughly enjoyed by you, your friends and family members. So, when your day arrives, you should be spending it with your bridesmaids and loved ones while being completely pampered.

Finally, when all the choices have been made and your wedding day is finally here...…let the professionals you hired take it from here. All your hard work is done so enjoy and above all else, HAVE FUN! I cannot express that enough to you. I want you to remember your day with warm fondness and happy memories. I look forward to your wedding day and cannot wait to meet you! Cheers!

Stay in touch as I blog about important facts and tips for having a fabulous wedding or any event.

Helen Hoke

BravaFloralDesigns.com
530-863-5252

No comments:

Post a Comment